Professional Business Consultant
Executive Coach & Senior Trainer
Vassilis is a certified trainer by National Organization for Certification of Skills & Career Guidance and aims to personal and professional development level through a different educational experience based on experiential exercises and creative play.
Utilizing his sales experience and expertise in customer experience, he developed and implemented workshops that focuses on overcoming customer expectations through positive experiences he has at every contact point with the Brand.
In addition, he leads the OTE training team, which aims to provide a thorough training of call center personnel to contribute to customer experience and corporate image enhancement, achieving both quantitative and qualitative goals.
To live by: Be autonomous, take responsibility, have integrity and be transparent.
Don’t let creativity and passion be underrated, think out-of-the-box and throw a little emotion at work. Pursue goals and always push forward, one step at a time.
- Coaching Skills
- Management Skills
- Communication Skills
- Customer Experience
- Sales Improvement
- Winning Objections
TRAINING DEPARTMENT SECTION MANAGER
ΟΤΕ SA- CUSTOMER SERVICE DIRECTORATE | 2011- Today
- Responsible for a team of 15 trainers nationwide
- Responsible for the design, development, organization and execution of training programs, specialized for customer service nationwide.
- Design the strategy of Customer Experience across all training programs.
- Responsible for evaluating and reviewing all training factors, requirements and needs, specifying, implementing and applying specific criteria and methodologies in the direction of systematic improvement of the training projects
TELEMARKETING CAMPAIGN COORDINATOR
ΟΤΕ SA- CUSTOMER SERVICE DIRECTORATE | 2006-2011
- Responsible for the design, development, improvement, coordination, control and monitoring of effective telemarketing procedures.
- Manage churn prevention and win back activities to consumer customer base.
- Focus on communication tactics and approaches to take full advantage of telephone sales opportunities and create a competitive advantage.
SUPERVISOR CUSTOMER SERVICE CALL CENTER (13888)
ΟΤΕ SA- CUSTOMER SERVICE DIRECTORATE | 2003-2006
- Responsible for the proper and effective operation of Call Centers, development of services.
- MBA IN TELECOMS
- 2008-2010 Athens University of Economics & Business
Discrimination – Certification
- 1st prize “Team of the Year in Customer Service Training” by the National Customer Service Institute for 2015 and 2013
- «Certified Trainer» National Organization for Certification of Skills & Career Guidance
- «Executive Coach» Certificate in Coaching- AC Accredited
- Soft Skills Academy Instructor