Ioanna Lagoumidou is the founder and Managing Partner, of “Ioanna Lagoumidou & Associates Law Office’ handling, with her team law matters and disputes from their inception and settlement negotiations, up to mediation and full court hearings in the Athens’ Supreme Court. Her services include pre-litigation advising individuals and corporate clients on protection of their claims.
Ioanna offers legal business consultancy and guidance to foreign and local business entities operating in all commercial sectors, including the e-commerce entrepreneurs and their compliance to all legal rules.
Ioanna holds an LL.M. degree on Transnational Commercial Law, Commercial Arbitration , Investment Arbitration, Intellectual Property Law, Internet Law and Data protection Law.
She is an accredited Mediator since 2014 and a qualified ON LINE mediator.
Her academic background and practice experience extends on Family, Civil, Commercial, Banking and IPRights (trademarks, domain names etc.) Disputes. Among others are family disputes on divorce, regulating children’s custody, days for parental communication with children and regulating disputes on assets (acquisitions after marriage).
She has already mediated a significant number of disputes, leading them to a final solution. Many of them are family disputes.
She has also serviced as a judge in mediation competitions.
Her academic knowledge on negotiations (she holds a postgraduate Diploma in Negotiations form the Athens Economic University) and her practice on them, make her a skillful negotiator.
She has contributed as an author or co-author in a variety of academic articles as well as chapters of legal books.
- Member of the Athen’s Bar Association since January 1990,
- Member of the ICC Hellas and the ICC Mediators’ list,
- Member of the “European Organization for Mediation and Arbitration” (EODID),
- Member as a Mediator and Arbitrator of the “Athens Chamber of Commerce and Industry”.
She is the director and founding member of the “ Hellenic Fashion Law & Business Association” .
- She serviced as the President of the association “Business & Professional Women of Athens” for two trienniums: 2013-2019 and 2016-2019.
- She is Member of the BoD of “Hellenic Association of Women in Culture and Tourism”.
I have an incredible passion and talent for bringing people together and teaching them to develop and realize their life dreams on many levels.
I provide tangible tools and a methodic approach to help people achieve success and an overall positive perspective on their life. I have an innate ability to support and motivate people while at the same time challenge them through my knowledge, extensive experience, compassion and encouraging approach.
2012 – Present
Life Coach, Self – Employed
Work with many people throughout the world to assist them in achieving their overall life goals and personal or professional development.
2001 – 2012
Fashion Boutique, Owner
Prominent shops in Piraeus with famous luxury brands focused on women and empowering them through a self-expressing desired image.
1990 – 2001
French Teacher, Peivate Sector
Educated thousands of children an adults with the French language and literature.
- Public Speaking Engagements with various topics:
- Doctors of the Armed Forces
- Empowering Women through numerous groups
- Women Cancer Victims
- Business Professional Women’s Group – ‘From the Artist’s Artist – Creator, to Society’ Public Relations:
- Promotion of Greek jewelry designers in Greece and abroad
Involvement in Art:
- I have an Art Gallery on the island of Paros where I present Greek and foreign artists.
- Fashion Blog presenting topics such as: fashion, art, well-being, life coaching topics and Theta Healing.
- Organize speeches, book releases, poetry readings and musical evenings in the Art Gallery to enrich and offer summer travelers a well-rounded experience while enjoying their Greek summer.
Memberships and Volunteer Groups
- Prominent Member, Business Professional Women, Greece
- Public Relations Director, Sisters of the Leaf, Greece
- Renowned member in various groups to save stray animals
- Volunteer for Coaching sessions with the youth of Athens
- Charity work throughout Athens
- Organizer of Bazaars for charity purposes
- UNESCO (Piraeus and Islands) – Honorary distinction for action to save lives.
- Daily Tv Radio – Award for service at the station
- Fluent in Greek, French, English, Italian
- Public Relations
- Coaching and Teaching withCompassion
- Personal Development
- Provide tangible tools for people to achieve their life’s goals
- List one of your strengths
- Leadership Development
1990: French Literature, National Kapodistrian University oof Athens
2012: Life Coaching Certification, Kingston University