Ioanna (Jennie) Kamaradou is a business consultant, organizational psychologist and executive coach and trainer specializing in psychometric testing and leadership development.
Proven success in leading activities relating to building internal training and development programs, research on consumer behaviour, personality profiling, leadership development, DEI policy implementation and teamwork efficiency. Expert at planning, designing, and conducting training for organisational effectiveness, talent development and value-added consumer experience.
Adept at training, leading, and motivating teams to achieve shared objectives.
Excels at building and maintaining professional relationships at all levels leveraging interpersonal communication skills. Possess in-depth knowledge and working understanding of crafting analytical problem-solving approaches and scientific analysis of human behaviour, based on neuroscience research. Multi-lingual communicator proficient in English (native) and Greek along with intermediary French.
She has lived in five different countries including Greece, Romania, Egypt, the UK and Switzerland. She is British & Greek, has three children and is an Ironman triathlete.
- Organisational Psychology
- Strategic Planner
- DEI Facilitator
- Neuroscience Leadership
- HR management
- Team Facilitator
- Staff Development
- UX Specialist
- 2004 until today: Occupational Psychologist / Business Consultant / Instructor
- 1998 to 2004: Group Product and Training Manager, L’Oreal Hellas, Athens
- Master of Arts – Organizational and Business Psychology, 2018 University of Liverpool, UK
- BBA in Business Administration
- Economic Business School (A.S.O.E.E) – Athens
- Quintax Personality Traits and Leadership Profiling
- Foundation of Neuroscience Leadership, NLI
- DEI Facilitator, Northwestern University
- UX Design Specialist, UX Design Institute
Read more here